1) If the information is about me, it's mine no matter where it's stored, who collected it, or why it was collected.
2) No one has an unlimited, unrestricted right to my personal information but me.
3) I have an unlimited, unrestricted right to prevent any collection and use of my personal information beyond what I explicitly allow and beyond the minimum required to complete the immediate transaction.
4) I have an unlimited, unrestricted right to know what personal information you are collecting, how you will use the information, and who you will share the information with.
5) I have an unlimited, unrestricted right to revoke your permission to collect, use, and resell my personal information.